Choose a Chestnut Wedding Package at the Killeavy Castle Estate, and enjoy full use of our Estate, along with award-winning hospitality and service.
Every wedding at Killeavy Castle Estate begins with a royal welcome. On your big day, you will receive:
- Red carpet and prosecco welcome for the wedding couple at the castle
- Use of the walled garden and woodland setting for photography
Greet your guests in luxury and style. The Chestnut Wedding Package includes:
- Tea, coffee, and a selection of homemade shortbread
- A glass of prosecco or bottled beer per guest
- A selection of three canapes per guest
Our expert kitchen staff will craft a menu to suit your exact tastes. With a range of options on offer, the Chestnut Wedding Package includes:
- A five-course meal comprising starter, soup, main, dessert plus tea or coffee
- Choice of a main course for guests from the gold menu selector (1-1-2-1)
- A half bottle of our excellent house wine per guest
- Killeavy Castle candlelight centrepieces and linen
To begin crafting your dream wedding banquet, enquire today.
Celebrate your big day with the people you love the most. During your evening’s entertainment, our staff will be on hand to ensure that you have an experience which you’ll never forget.
- Bacon butties
- Chicken goujons
- Freshly brewed tea and coffee
When you choose Killeavy Castle Estate to host your wedding, no detail is too big or too small. The Chestnut Wedding Package includes all of the finishing touches which will make your wedding special.
- Guest table plan with personalised table menus
- Elegant Chiavari chairs, silver cake base and knife
- Special reduced overnight accommodation rate for your guests
- Dinner for two in the hotel restaurant prior to your wedding with wine-tasting
2 January to 30 April and 1 October to 23 December
- Sunday to Thursday - £80 per guest, with a minimum requirement of 60 adult guests (excludes bank holiday weekends)
- Friday and Saturday - £90 per guest, with a minimum requirement of 100 adult guests
1 May to 30 September and 24 December to 1 January
- Sunday to Thursday - £85 per guest, with a minimum requirement of 60 adult guests (excludes bank holiday weekends)
- Friday and Saturday - £95 per guest, with a minimum requirement of 120 adult guests