Want to be part of the exciting and evolving journey of the award winning Killeavy Castle Estate?
As we excitedly prepare for the season ahead of us, there are a number of opportunities to join our talented team. From Front of House roles to behind-the-scenes roles and varying from Full to Part time roles we have a position that suits all ages and work schedules.
If you are a talented and enthuastic individual looking to take the next step in your career within an award winning Hotel please complete the application form below and return to us. Our staff are intergral to the current and future success of Killeavy Castle Estate and where best to hear what our customers think of our staff than reading some of our Guest Reviews or Tripadvisor Reviews
Killeavy Castle Estate is pleased to invite applications for the following positions;
- Day Porter / Concierge (Full Time) - click here for Job Description
- Accommodation Assistant (Part Time) - click here for Job Description
Banqueting / Events
- Banqueting Food Servers (Part Time, mainly weekends) - click here for Job Description
- Banqueting Setup Staff (Part Time, morning shifts) - click here for Job Description
- Bar Tender (Full Time) - click here for Job Description
- Bar Server (Part Time) - click here for Job Description
- Food and Beverage Assistants (Full and Part Time) - click here for Job Description
- Kitchen Porter (Full Time) - click here for Job Description
- Café Assistant (Full Time) - click here for Job Description
- Spa Therapists (Full Time and Part Time) - click here for Job Description
Click here to for our Application and Monitoring Form Either complete this form online and email back to email@example.com or download to complete and post for the attention of Human Resources Manager, Killeavy Castle Estate, 12 Ballintemple Road, Killeavy, Newry, County Armagh, BT35 8LQ.